7.20.2008

Globelines suck!


The story: I submitted my application to get hooked up via Globelines (or Globe Broadband) last June 27th, a Friday. And up until now (running 3++ weeks), I am still Internet-less at the new apartment. I moved in June 25th and, like many other professionals out there, I cannot live without the Internet. Without it, I don't think I feel confident enough to talk to people. I mean what would I talk to them about? News? Local news ain't enough. I need to know what's going on with the world! And I would need the Internet for that, don't you think?


I think I'm gonna have to give them yet another call today and complain this time around. You know I'm the type of person who rarely complains about stuff and services BUT I think this is way over ridiculous right now that it's not even funny. I will update you guys about this whole mess/ordeal. I NEED THE INTERNET!

No comments: