8.07.2008

...AND it's ridiculously getting slower


It seems my ordeal with Globe Broadband a.k.a. Globelines isn't just about over yet. My Internet is getting slower each day (it's just been two days). Check the Speedtest result above, my connection is WAY SLOWER than dial-up. Believe it. I've been doing speedtests since I woke up today, hoping to get at least a different result. But they're all the same, the average speed didn't even come close to dial-up! WTF!

I did call the hotline yesterday AM, and two guys from Globelines (entirely different from the install crew who came here last Tuesday afternoon) came over to check the connection and speed later in the afternoon. Yes, all from yesterday Wednesday. And all they ever said was simple and quick: [translated] "Sir, this is r-e-a-l-l-y slow. We'll try to re-set the connection from the main center to fix this." Then they went off, speeding...


Now, a little over 20 hours past and there's no change whatsoever. I am going to give one final call shortly and if this doesn't get fixed at all, it's over. I can't go on being mocked like this at all, it's not funny...


*Photo courtesy of Speedtest.

No comments: