5.31.2008

Moving Stuff Around...


I have this really old page on tripod.com that I need to move. I have had it since ‘04 or ‘05 I think, I don’t know. I just forgot. One thing’s for sure, I have not touched nor edited it in years. I did spend a fair amount of time doing it but I just got lost in translation all along. I had to have a life I ought to live, that’s why…

So the deal right now is, I will be moving all the stuff I discussed there. Move it either here or on my .Mac page (which BTW would cost some $ to maintain for a good year). I am still undecided if I need to carry on with the .Mac subscription (I am still on the trial version and I have about 57 days left). So you must have figured out I have a Mac and it’s really very easy to do web pages and everything else with the integration of iWeb (the app) and .Mac (the service). But I think I can publish my own serious site employing .Mac and then I would just blog on here –anyway, Blogger offers push-button publishing and it’s FREE.

I think I need to start moving the things that are supposed to be moved. I am on rest day but time flies and I could now smell the fragrance of work. We’ll see what happens. So later…

No comments: