5.31.2008

More Photos from Tokyo


That’s got to be me along with the MTVAsia VJs Asha and Utt right out on the venue’s backstage. I think I enjoyed the VIP access the whole time I was at the VMAJs (Video Music Awards Japan).


That’s the venue and it’s called the Tokyo Bay NK Hall. The place was packed as there was also a dry concert outside–part of the pre-show festivities.


These were the folks from MTVAsia SG who took care of us during the whole trip. I wish I could remember their names right now. I’m pretty sure the girl with the pink top is Charmayne Yap and she’s the boss.


That’s me right there along with the band. I am not sure if they’re a big hit on the international music scene but I am absolutely positive that they’re a hit in Europe or in the UK at least.



And that’s the airplane that took me to Tokyo and probably back to MNL. I thought I was getting on first class but it’s no big deal to be in economy so long as it’s all free.

No comments: