5.31.2009

Nikon D90

May 13th was the day I got my D90 at Digital Walker, V-Mall, Greenhills. I got the body only as it was already too late for me to change my earlier request (yeah I know I should've gone for the kit). But anyhow, this was a major purchase for me for the year, given its pricetag. No regrets here though. I sold my D60 for the D90. As for the lens, I just got the nifty fifty--the cheaper variant only. Overall, I can say that the 50mm f1.8 and the D90 are made for each other--you'll just love the sound coming from the motor!

2 days after securing the D90, I tested it out in the "Island of Imagination"--Camiguin. Sample below:


Find more on my online gallery via http://gallery.mac.com/ricpacs

2 comments:

Butchay said...

hello ricpac...musta na.....very nice photos out of the D90. cute si Rylee, Id love to make a digital scrapbook layout page if u like

Unknown said...

hello ricpac...i'm so sorry for bugging you on your nice blog. i saw it on philmug. i recently converted from globe wireless to globe wired because of erratic signals. i was provided with a modem called prolink hurricane 5200. i also have a linksys router wrt54G. i followed your instructions to a T as enumerated in the philmug thread, however, it didn't work. it registered on my airport but it still doesn't connect to the internet. please help! my email is chamguevara@gmail.com. I would really appreciate your valuable help. please, sir! (i called globelines and service was crap, as usual)