8.24.2008

Know When Your Time Is Up

While scour-ing today for some random things, I came across this sort of calculator (or meter) that measures the approximate date when the Grim Reaper would have to ask you out. All you've got to do is head over to this site, provide answers to a few personal questions. When you're done, the table gets turned, and the answer to your question (take note: you must ask yourself first before you ever try this!) will be provided.


If you want to know when my time is up, this was what I got:



6/22/2053. On a Sunday? Yikes! I'd die unhappy if I ever live long enough to reach that. I would be over 70 by then. I would never wanna see me with my skin all loosed up. I don't know. Well at least the link made me wonder... and laugh.


How about you? When do you think the guy with the scythe would come to see you?

No comments: