8.27.2008

Nuffnang. Weird sound of money.

Nuffnang, Asia's First Blog Advertising Community, is already here! I heard about this from a blogger friend so I immediately signed up just so I could read more about it. And here's what I found out from their website:


After its massive success in Malaysia and Singapore with over 45,000 bloggers signing up in which most of them are enjoying the perks of serving ads to multinational companies like Nike, Citibank, Honda, Nokia, F&N, AirAsia and many more, Nuffnang.com.ph is officially online!


I think Nuffnang's kewl! Don't you think so? I guess I would need to up my posts a bit so I can get me some Nike ads. That's just my favorite brand of shoes, and always has been synonymous with first-choice... can't wait!


So what has sounded weird just lately? I think it's money and you get to hear the words blog, entre, adsense and (now) nuffnang. And you know what, when I ran a Google search for Nuffnang, I just find it more weird to have even seen a blog with this address: why-nuffnang-will-fail dot blogspot dot com. Weird day for me I guess.


Nuff said, nang it!

No comments: