8.23.2008

US vs. Spain and Australia

Two countries would have to bring their A+ games to beat the US basketball teams. It all begins tonight at 10:00PM (GMT +8:00) when the 2008 Olympics Women's Basketball gold medal will be settled by a game between Australia and the US. Since I don't pay attention to anything WNBA, I have no idea who the other stars are on the US Women's Basketball team other than Lisa Leslie. I'm not even sure if she's on the team this time. Well I just hope they win to hype up the men's team.

Tomorrow afternoon, 2:30PM (GMT +8:00), the US Men's Basketball team will play Spain. Again. This time, and as hinted, it will be about nothing else but for the gold medal. Spain lost to the US when they first met during group elimination play. I think it was a blow out.

Having said that, I think it's going to be easy for Lebron, Kobe and company--unless of course if Pau would prove me wrong. Tomorrow. I'll be glued to the tube by then as I'll be off work come jump-ball time.

No comments: