8.21.2008

Was Busy Last Week


The last time I made a post on this blog was about a week ago. And all I could say is: yeah, I was busy. Busy with work, busy with family... basically busy with life. I've been on the forums (BlackBerryForums, PhilMUG, MacRumors, CDOCentral) and what not but I've only been lurking mostly and reading some threads of attention without actually replying to any of them.


I guess I was just paying too much attention to the Olympics. But what do you expect? It's supposedly the greatest sporting event every four years. I think Olympics 2K8 will best be remembered for Michael Phelps and how he managed to bag 8 gold medals. That's quite a story right there. The last time 7 gold medals went to an individual was about 4 decades ago (or 36 years to be exact) when fellow American Mark Spitz swam for it at the '72 Munich Games. And here's what Mark had to say when Michael got gold #7 at Beijing:


Epic. It goes to show you that not only is this guy the greatest swimmer of all time and the greatest Olympian of all time, he's maybe the greatest athlete of all time. He's the greatest racer who ever walked the planet.


For the latest news about the Beijing Olympics, head on over to official website > The Official Website of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. I think China's going to run away with the most golds. But I am not saying anything beyond that though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, phelps' really bigtime now. somehow his shadow's crossing over Lance Armstrong already... i hope not. Lance is still the man for me!

btw, ric... you might wanna enlighten me a little on this particular thing being the techman yourself...

Digital Storages, like this one i saw from Shutterbug. WOLVERINE ESP MultiMediaPlayer, JOBO Giga Vu Pro Evolution Multimedia Photo Storage System & EPSON MultiMedia Storage & Viewer.

these are all storage devices with built-in card readers & USB interface. and you can view, edit & manage your files from them. are these techs new? sorry but i just recently saw it and got smitten..

i willhave to check the net, too...