8.14.2008

UPDATE: Globelines Issues, FIXED!


After calling Globelines' tech support every single day over the last 7 days or so due to my connection issue (read: slow), two guys finally dropped by today, along with their Asus EeePC, to check and validate how real slow my connection really is/was since the day it got installed. Right... they fixed it!

They didn't stay long though BUT they figured the issue was with the Sphairon Turbolink modem. They started their troubleshooting by running speedtests (off speedtest.net) on the small black ultraportable. After failing to at least complete a single speedtest result, they both agreed to try a different modem. Bingo! With the new shiny black Prolink ADSL2+ modem, I got these speeds and it's been pretty consistent eversince.


So thank you Globelines, especially to the two guys who came here earlier (sorry I didn't catch your names) You can now close the third trouble ticket numbered 919792. I can forget about the past, and move on as all I ever wanted to begin with was what had I signed up for and what I will be paying for--broadband Internet. Thanks Globelines. Case closed. More power!!!

No comments: