6.30.2008

Rylee's First Bday in 6hrs

I'm still internet-less here at the new house I rented so I might need to up my blog's post count via BlackBerry for the time being. Nobody from Globelines dropped by today so that's disappointing. Hopefully, someone will be here tomorrow so they can start surveying and would probably get me hooked up in no time. I'm crossing my fingers. I can't wait until next week. I'd be losing a lot of time for sure...

Rylee's First Bday is almost here with just under six hours left. He's on a late afternoon powernap right beside me on the king-sized airbed I bought as our temporary bed. He's healthy, as always, and will transition to a "higher" formula beginning tomorrow. The milk brand or make is called Gain Plus. I just wonder why milk for 1 year olds are a lot cheaper than milk for 6-months and up. Any ideas?

Anyhow, as you can see on the right side, I haven't been updating my Twitter a lot lately. Twitter via GTalk still doesn't work for me. I think I really need to use the real GTalk client for it to sync. I should be able to use JiveTalk on my BlackBerry by then. We'll see what happens later this week.

One cool thing I found out today was plurk over at plurk.com. Some people said it's way better than Twitter so I gave it a shot... AND boy were they right! It just looks like fun over there! I will probably add a widget on here later so I could link my plurk updates. I love plurk's timeline feature and the karma system, too.

More updates later...

No comments: