6.17.2008

Tuesday Jitters

It's one of those Tuesdays, I guess. There's not much to talk about as not a lot of stuff happened. I just went to work early. Got back home to pick up gf and went to Body 'n Sole for a massage. She got for herself a full one while I only went for foot reflexology. It did hurt but it wasn't much like the first time.

As I was out on the road with her, I thought global warming was starting to get real ugly. I mean it was so hot around here as early as 9AM--ran through noon time and temperature (+humidity) only dwindled down around 2:25PM when it started to rain. Man, if I was on the field the whole time today I would've gotten sick, that's guaranteed. Imagine what I would've to go through if I was a field worker. I would have worked through sweat only to get wet under these crazy little mid-afternoon showers. I know it's not good news but I had to share it.

Anyway, more to the tech side now, OK so I actually resetted my MacBook Pro's SMC today. Thanks to this tip from Apple. I hope doing that would at least fix the screen issue I have experienced since I updated to 10.5.3. My brother even saw the phenomenon for himself when he tried to use the Mac late last night--that's after he woke it up by opening the lid. Oh BTW, I got the idea about resetting the SMC from Apple discussions specifically in this thread. It is very clear that I am not the only dude who has a Mac with this mess. At least I know I'm not special.

Sports-wise, I could only wish the Lakers are going to win Game 6 in Boston to push the Finals to a dead-end. That would be fun rather than tuning in to Game 6. But with the Celtics having their crowd behind, I guess it won't be that difficult to stuff the trophy in the bag. And KG would be all smiles for sure.

Updates from the BlackBerry world? Sure. Here it is--photos about the demo unit of the Javelin (the 3G-less BlackBerry Bold variant) have surfaced online. Check this feed from BlackBerryNews.com and enjoy reading.

No comments: